2nd summery

Crystal Ch.
Chapter 4 and 5 of The Brief Wondrous life of Oscar Wao mainly discusses stories
about each relatives experiences I  the past with relationships and partners.
In chapter 5 it goes back or refers to “The reign of Trujillo” as known as
basically evil or someone or something that should be played with even the name and
be devastating. Diaz general talked about the negative affects on families and
the people that tamper with “Trujillo” .I noticed how Diaz hardly focuses on Oscar but
more on his heritage in this chapter. One pacific incident the occurs in chapter 5 because
chapter 4 is very short, in “the sentence” where a man named Gaunt Abelard who was sentenced
to 18 years in prison and couldn’t defend his right through a fare trial because there was
no fairness  just Trujillo.