Do the right thing

Carashay
"Do the right thing" emulates racial tension that occures so long in our society. The part where Mucky was passing the old guy that drinks a lot (forgot his name), he said to Mucky "do the right thing?" I was sort of puzzled for a while because I was asking myself "what" is the right thing and then Mucky said "yeah, I get it." I got it at the end where he didnt didnt pick a side. He didnt follow the two black guys to make confrontation with the Italians and he even told Sal to put the bat down. So he did the right thing by trying to stop the situation. This movie is similar to my topic that I choose for my research paper "The Crown Heights Riot in 1991." People should just eradicate this idea of race. There is no such thing, thats my belief. And thats what Sal was trying to teach his son. so Sal also did the right thing by doing so. So I encourage all of us to continually do the right thing and just love each other.

Re: Do the right thing

richard
i love how u related do the right thing to the crown height riot because of what happens in both situations.. this was a great essay and a great comparison..

rich