Family Matters

zyx

Family Matters

zyx
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Family Matters

Landry
what's a family for if there's no arguments? =P I sometimes subconsciously like to provoke my parents. haha I like how you timed one of your fights with your mom; that's funny.
it's a good piece, I like the use of dialogues.
-Landry

Re: Family Matters

Alicea
I  really enjoyed reading your essay because i can definitely relate to it. For a second i thought your essay was about me but great job; it was organized and to the point.
*LICY*

Re: Family Matters

Gennesis Brito
This was an amazing piece to read. I can really relate to your piece from every detail in your issue with your mom. Well put together and good job !

Re: Family Matters

Miliai Stewart
I understand how you feel because I share the same thoughts when all my mother do is complain at times. But growing into a young women I've noticed its only to make me better as a person. Noticing that the "Adult" world isnt easy, at times I get tired of my mom mouth and comments, but understand that she only wants the best for me, and if thats raising her voice, or arguing with me so be it.

Re: Family Matters

W. Waverly
Hey, I totally understand your pain but we all go through it. I used to go through the same thing when i realized that arguing will get me no where and to just do it. Think about it. If you do everything she asks you to do, what is there to to argue about? Makes sense? The key is to respect them as parents and later on in the future when you have your kids you will understand why she did what she did.  Then your experiences with her would be fully understood.