Homeless by Gennesis Brito

Gennesis Brito
This piece by Anna Quindlen, was very gratifying to me the way she expressed the true meaning of having a home. It made me realize that in reality many human beings, whether it be an adult or a child, are left without homes and can't enjoy the privilege of having one. This also allowed me to always be greatful for the little things in life for example a family who is supportive and good health.

According to Quindlen, she gives out the message that society shouldn't refer to homeless people as objects (''nouns''), because they're also human beings as well as ourselves. I agree with this opinion due to the fact that we are all created equal and noone is better or powerful than anyone else. Even though that some of us never been homeless before maybe we as a society shouldn't leave this major issue alone without a solution.