Mark Twain

carashay
I sort of like this mainly because it is the shortest essay we have read so far. Twain coming to New York and basically making fun of the people in the restaurant reading the Personals in the "Herald" . Beacause of his loniness and "unsure to find companionship" he keeps himself entertained by reading the "Herald" and making fun of the others who fascinates themselves with the personals.
I see what Twain was trying to portray though his essay that people need to talk to each other more and basically talk on a face to face matter other than reading these personals and oblivious to the fact that the person who you read about could just be the person you just passed or accidently stepped on their toe.