SMALL WRITING #2 R.I.P DADDY

ashley18
i will never forget the day he left the phone ringing always flashs back in my head and that was the beginning of the end for me. "RING RING RING RING" hello this is texas hostipal calling about llyold thomas can i speak to a parent. In thats all it took. My mother came in the room in just looked at me in my stomach dropped i broke down in cried because it was just that feeling. I knew something was wrong just by my mothers look and the area code of texas. After that phone call i would stay in bed it felt like the walls was closing in on me. Like someone took my breathe away i know longer could breathe. Was in a room full of light but inside everything seemed so dark. I was like this for weeks and weeks. IT took a while to get back to myself. Imagine seeing someone u really love one day in the next day knowing u will never see them again? What is worst i never got that closure of seeing him for the last time. I got past it but i will never forget never forget that phone call never forget that pain. R>i.p daddy

Re: SMALL WRITING #2 R.I.P DADDY

Miliai Stewart
First I was like to say I'm sorry for your lost, and have a understanding of how u may of felt hearing that your dad was gone. Feeling as if you wanted , and didn't get the chance to say your goodbyes I know its hard living without him on earth.

Re: SMALL WRITING #2 R.I.P DADDY

Miliai Stewart
A writing that I can relate to I enjoyed reading your small writing assigment it was a writing of emotion.

Re: SMALL WRITING #2 R.I.P DADDY

Shakema Barnes
I would like to express warm condolences to you and your family for your loss. I understood what you were conveying in your writing, however in all honesty there were issues with word choice, sentence structure and punctuation placement.  One example is, when you should have used the word "and" you consistently and incorrectly used the word "in."

Re: SMALL WRITING #2 R.I.P DADDY

Gennesis Brito
First off, Ashley I apologize for your loss. I really enjoyed your piece but we all have to watch out for sentence structures. Once again my prayers goes out to you and yours.

Re: SMALL WRITING #2 R.I.P DADDY

Allisa Belfon
Accept My Sympathy. I Can Relate to When My Grandmother Died. Although it was a couple months ago it seems as if it happened yesterday. Its hard to talk about death but i applaud you for that =).

Re: SMALL WRITING #2 R.I.P DADDY

Daeshawn Grimes
I apologize for your loss. Talking about a lost is not always the easiest thing but I really appreciate the fact that your stepped forward and did it. I enjoyed reading it. BUT make spell check your best friend. Last but not least my prayers goes out to you and your family.