Small Writing #3

Aleena Ramnarine
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Small Writing #3

Anayka Ramos
I thought you did a very good job writing your story. The part that I like was when you explained the code of conduct in your gang(family) I thought that was kool,it was all positive things.  I did not find any errors.
keep up the good work!
                                                                                        *Anayka Ramos

Re: Small Writing #3

Landry
hmm so what was that gang called? :P
when you referred to your friends having to put on a "white voice" it made me think of that book "Black skin, white mask".
I like the analogy at the very end.
-Landry

Re: Small Writing #3

Alicea
Great essay and i like how you referred back to Paul Betty's essay. It was organized and i felt like i was in your essay.
*LICY*

Re: Small Writing #3

Carashay
Short and spicy! A lot in two paragraphs good job! Basically in two paragraph I can see more than two years of your life, that two minute of automatic discover of you being "black" as you enter the US. I also liked how you listed the roles of your family gang. It shows the type of person you are. You also listed the roles of the gang society (of the US) placed you in. It's like who you think you are verses who they say you are. Good job!

Re: Small Writing #3

Gennesis Brito
This was a piece that was well put together. I enjoyed reading it as you informed the reader about your situation. There wer no grammatical errors found. Nice!

Re: Small Writing #3

Shakema Barnes
I always enjoy reading your stories.  My favorite part is your family values, just think how simple life would be if everyone lived according to those values.
zyx

Re: Small Writing #3

zyx
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Small Writing #3

Miliai Stewart
You are a very good writer, and I enjoyed reading your writing. Keeping me interested in what your writing, you always tie your thoughts together well..

Re: Small Writing #3

richard
in this present time people are going into gangs and they don't even know. when u walk inside a school or your job for the first time you going to find a group of people that match your personalty and sit with them from that moment you are in a gang