Small Writing Assignment #2

Allisa Belfon
"Worrying Does Not Empty Tomorrow of its Trouble, It Empties Today of its STRENGTH."  This Quote was something i came across while browsing the web.  It instantly caught my attention because i agree with it.  I realize that sometimes when im in a situation or if something is going wrong, i tend to over think things.  I worry about what's going to happen the next day or hours later.  Have you ever been in a situation where something has happened and you worried so much you start to over rereact.  "OH MY GOSH!" "DAMN, I WONDER WHAT HE/SHE IS GOING TO THINK OR SAY WHEN SHE SEES THIS." "WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT." Thoughts just flying everywhere.  I've Learned that in certain cases, its good to relax because worrying doesnt make things better.  We should all think positive and be strong and prepare for the worst or best.  The outcome to me over thinking things be pointless because nothing turns out bad in the situation.

Re: Small Writing Assignment #2

Gennesis Brito
Allisa, I totally agree with your opinion that "worrying does not make things better". Relaxing and trying not to think about the wrong things are a perfect way to solve a tough situation at hand. By the way, you started off with a wonderful quote. Good Job!