Writing Autobiography

Landry
This post was updated on .
       Although Hooks said "writing the autobiographical narrative enabled me to look at my past from a different perspective and to use this knowledge as a means of self-growth and change in a practical way", I thought her autobiography was rather vague and confusing. She would jump from one story to another while the transition between the paragraphs was blunt instead of constructive.
-Landry

Re: Writing Autobiography

jennifer44
Out of the list of top 10 must read books I think celebrities autobiography book is always in demand, because everyone wants to know about their famous film star’s lifestyle. Even I love to read these types of books.