"Do The Right Thing"

Tervana Harford
This movie was very interesting and funny at the same time. I was fascinated with the roles played by each character. One of the character that stood out to me was "mookie" despite of what was going on around him, he was able to overcome these obstacles and battle out with his personal life. Another character that stood out to me was the guy that was unable to speak. Eventhough he couldnt talk properly he knew what was equal rights and the people that fight for us to have freedom of speech and unity amongst ourselves. He too was also funny. I also thought this movie was a learning experience because it showed how one little problem turned the whole neighborhood against one another. It showed that we must let stiutations be bygones cause majority of the time the outcome turns out bad.