"Homeless"

Anayka Ramos
This was a good story!  After reading this piece the first thing that came to my mind is that we should be grateful to have a place to call home.I thought the author was very descriptive, it was easy for me to imagine what was mention through out the story.  I think the author's point was to tell the readers that at times the small things we have in our life's or around the house could me a lot to some of us and we should appreciate it. People who wish they had our lifestlye(meaning having a home and having a family).I like when the author said "Home is where the heart is" which i strongly agree with because i strongly feel that love comes from your home(family).the only thing i dont understand in the story is when the author said "They are not the homeless They are people who have no homes"...i dont get what the author is trying to say there