"Mark Twain"

Anayka Ramos
I understood part of the story. This story was about how people(men) enjoy reading short advertisements about other people lives & drama.Which I think is true-- many of us will be more intereted in reading about other people drama etc. and then the author gave short examples of the personals. Overall i did not find this story interesting and I could not exactly understand what point the author is trying to make. I undertsand that people become more engage in reading about other people's lives, but then im like okay what else is the author trying to say???