"My lost City" My rap a soon to be nominated song of the semester for english!!!

"My lost City" My rap a soon to be nominated song of the semester for english!!!

Miliai Stewart
He was so tired of New York City his barber retired with a half of milli
So stuck on luxary he just couldn't find his so called friend named bunny
Wanting to see all types of plays all I read about was bunnny
                            Bunny,Bunny,Bunny was all you heard
                            Bunny,Bunny,Bunny was dam near this man world

Living a life that seemed so lonely this man jus wanted his homie bunny.

Re: "My lost City" My rap a soon to be nominated song of the semester for english!!!

Daeshawn Grimes
lol ... we will see about that . :)